We are taught that for where your treasure is, there your heart will be also (Matthew 6:21).
With Treasure Mapping, a technique developed by spiritual director Westina Matthews, you will begin to unpack the complexity of the life experiences that have influenced who you have become today, and open you up to the possibilities and potentialities of who you might become tomorrow. Engage in a personal exploration of significant and transformative experiences —the treasures in your life—through the use of colors, images, and words.
- Create your own sacred space and time
- Relax in God’s mysterious presence
- Enjoy interactive small and large group discussions
- Engage in activities such as meditation, journaling, and body prayer
- And don’t forget music, good food, and conversation!
Westina Matthews, Ph.D., Adjunct Professor, General Theological Seminary, is an author, public speaker, retreat leader, and spiritual director whose practice reflects contemplative living through “holy listening.”
Join us for a day of exploration and discovery and bring your friends! If you have any questions or would like to RSVP for the event, contact Alma Hall (email@example.com) or Kandace Carty (firstname.lastname@example.org). This event is $20/person.